American Radio Relay League | Ham Radio Association and Resources - Dayton Hamvention Announces its 2021 Theme — “The Gathering” #feed

HamRadioDMR@HamRadioDMR.groups.io Integration <HamRadioDMR@...>

Dayton Hamvention Announces its 2021 Theme — “The Gathering”

“The Gathering” will be the theme for the 2021 Dayton Hamvention®. Hamvention General Chair Rick Allnutt, WS8G, said the theme reflects what has been missing from our lives most of this year.

“We have spent the last 6 months being bound to our houses and small groups,” he said. “We are very optimistic that when May arrives, we will be allowed to get together.”

Allnut, a medical doctor with a mast...