Pi-star verson 4.1.1 Changelog

Kenneth R Fowler N4VKF <fxpd614@...>

NEW - Pi-star Change Log

02-May-2020 **Version 4.1.1** - Available as an upgrade only (images coming

    soon...) This version adds some missing WiFi drivers, the version

    upgrade is actually very small in this case, however at the same time

    I also released a lot of other updates / upgrades to the system.

    YSF2DMR/YSF2P25/YSF2NXDN/DMR2YSF - all of the cross-over modes that

        include YSF functionality have been mis-behaving on some new

        Yaesu Radios, looks like Yaesu require some additional fields

        in the YSF headder. Credit for fixing this goes to Douglas

        AD8DP for writing a patch for DMR2YSF, I was able to work up

        some patches for the YSF2xxx modes based on his work.

    YSF Link Manager - After a conversation with Jonathan (G4KLX) he very

        kindly added remote control support into the gateway apps

        such that the target can be controlled from the command line.

        So now we have a working YSF Link manager that can swap the

        active target without needing to restart the serivce - nice.

    DMRGateway - Upgraded to the current release, this includes Dynamic TG

        re-writing for you to experiment with.

--
Kenneth Fowler
N4VKF